Monday, July 8, 2013

Of moving on and a new chapter ahead ❤


"You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won't happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, "I don't care how hard this is, I don't care how disappointed I am, I'm not going to let this get the best of me. I'm moving on with my life." ― J. Osteen


Thank you to that awesome guy up there who allowed me strength to accept what I thought I cannot. Yes, I have moved on with my life and will continue to keep moving forward. Time runs even without the people we want to be with, life goes on even without the things we've always wanted to have. Working for the best, prepared for the worst. Keep living, head on. ☻

The above posted articulates the thoughts I can't easily share. Sure I have a past. But I won't dwell with that no more. The brave young girl who posted this status message in Facebook inspires me a lot nowadays. She's worth more than words that could describe a smart woman. Her dreams would take her everywhere. Go Kay! I'm happy we've crossed paths along with our other MPMD classmates. I am blessed to be with these wonderful people. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment