Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I Beg To Fall In Love With Thee, My Lord


I beg to fall in love with thee, my Lord
With every breath of life I take
I beg to fall in love with thee, my Lord
Its every beat, I to thee forsake

For even if my thoughts fall short of knowing you
And even if my will runs terrified
Your passion thins the darkness of my soul
Sheds it light, breathes it life, stills the murmur of the night

For even if my heart falls short of loving you
And even if my spirit hides away
Your love for me surpasses all my fear
All I do, all I am, all that I can ever be

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4DB4FD8rHY
Lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ay1dJlkHcM


I attended a mass yesterday to ask guidance in whatever path I am walking right now. I have been in doubt lately although I am happy of wherever I am. Maybe I'm selfish, maybe I'm not. There's too much I want to say but couldn't articulate enough. The song from above was sang during the communion and it gave me an affirmation of how unconditional the love of our Father is for us. It's not how we love Him, but that He loves us no matter what our shortcomings are! I hope you find an affirmation in this song as well. Be blessed! ♥ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment