Friday, January 22, 2016

Jollibee - Choose happiness



I'm a proud Pinoy kid and still getting kilig seeing this bee! Haha 😍 #makajeje

Okay, so some things I realized today. We can choose to be bitter or we can choose to be happy. I could be bitter being in an all familiar place with an all familiar food in a super loud place. I could have faced my device the entire time the program was running. Or, I could be happy seeing this all time favorite bee dancing and entertaining around making kids and adults alike happy. 

And I was happy! In fact, happier than I should be given that I'm categorically an adult in a kid's party. (Nibalik pagka gamayng bata in other words) Haha. That may be because I saw my baby happy and was playing with this bee. My nephew, the celebrant, was happy with the bee. Everyone seemed to be in happyland!

So with healthy precaution, let tomorrow worry on it's own. Today, let's choose to be happy. I just lost a very dear friend last week, Marchan. He would have said the same thing. Choose simple happiness. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment